Coloring books are not just for kids anymore! Psychologists are suggesting that coloring can be as relaxing as other forms of meditation. For Christmas this year, coloring books were a theme at our house. The girl and I each received an awesome coloring book calendar from my huz.
Watch my video (I can’t believe I made a video!) below to hear about my recent experience with a coloring book.
As promised in the video, here are some more details about the giveaway and the coloring book:
- Giveaway link: a Rafflecopter giveaway
https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js (Ends on Thursday, 2/4, at 11:59pm CST) – sorry for the issue, but all entries prior to 2/2 were deleted (yes, user error). Sign up again? Sorry! Great prize…
- Publisher’s link (reminder – group licenses available): http://www.coloringintruthusa.com
Suggestions for coloring:
- You could use crayons…
- Most popular with my Facebook friends: colored pencils (variation is watercolor pencils with an actual brush that blends the color – super awesome looking)
- My favorite: brush pen markers
- Sargent are the least expensive
- Koi Sakura are amazing (thank you, @cherrysparrow, for getting me hooked)
- Stampin’ Up, Tombow, and Prismacolor come in dual tips but are super, super spendy
I love this trend, and I would love for it to stick around.
Happy February 1!
ps: Share the love today and spread this post – the more people who know about the giveaway, the better!